Monday, January 26, 2009

The Time of the Burrito Will Come to a Close

I was walking out of Chipotle this evening with my vegetarian Fajita Burrito bowl in tow when I overheard two girls talking behind me.

“So I was in Greek Lady and it was totally empty.”
“Really?”
“Yeah – apparently Chipotle is taking all their business.”
“But they’re not even the same thing!”
“I know, I thought it would have been just Qdoba but apparently they’re stealing everyone’s business.”

So, kids, support your locally-owned businesses and go back to frequenting Greek Lady once in a while. You really don’t want them to disappear altogether – no one wants to be completely reliant on Chipotle for their nutritional and culinary requirements, no matter how delicious it is. The novelty of Chipotle will wear off soon, I promise you, and you will once again be left with the same old dilemma of where to eat on campus. Gyro or burrito? Not burritos, again…

And the saddest part of this story is that I've already been to Chipotle twice in the last week and a half, and not at all to Greek Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

name:
location:
comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...